Sunday, September 27, 2009

Hello















For those of you who are unaware, I have recently arrived in Cape Town, South Africa with the intention of providing some relief work through this organization for the next six weeks. I'd like to begin this first post by thanking all of those of you who sponsored me to help me arrive. I hope this blog can make you feel like you're taking this trip along with me.

(I am also excited by the idea of not having to repeat each one of these stories to all those who might be interested.)

Anyway. I'll begin with some of the basic facts:
Time difference: six hours ahead
Accommodations: Organization-run residence in a nearby suburb
South Africa: population: 49,052,489, area: 1,219,090 sq km, etc.

Hope you will all follow along. more posts will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment